Sunday, December 29, 2013

Back me up

I am suffering from intense back pain since the start of December.  Recently it has worsen so rapidly that I could hardly straighten my back.  My bed is the most desirable thing on earth, and it holds such seduction that I think of it throughout the day, but waking up in it is the most back breaking experience ever.

Prior to that I already had 2 occasions of sever upper left thigh pain, which I could easily relate and blame my heels for it.  This job requires me to walk around frequently, and I have already worn out 3 pairs of flats, and 2 pairs of heels to date.

My TCM sinseh told me that it could be due to overwork, a result due to accumulative stress, which I guess could be part of the reasons, and so I have been warned not to wear any heels until this backache saga is over.  I have been given no physical therapy, just medication to consume, hopefully it will go off in a week's time.

OK, all these sitting up is killing me again. Gotta go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment