Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy song

Heard this song when I was watching 'Despicable Me 2" in the theatre last year.  Gru, the ex-super villain, was dancing to this song when he was basking in the air of love.  It's kinda catchy and it grew on me. Took me awhile to find this song, and I super-like the lyrics. This song never fails to make me smile and I could get up from my seat and dance happily to it (Again, when no one is around me)
 
We each have our own definitions of "happiness", and envision them differently. Embrace that differences, and please do not insist on others to believe and to lead what you think is good for them. 
 
Clap along with Pharrell Williams, and listen to the lyrics closely.
 
 
 
P.S. Make sure you enjoy the full 7 minutes ya *wiNk*

No comments:

Post a Comment