Monday, April 6, 2009

New beginning, or not?

My very first working day in the new office. Was early today, as i expected there will be tons of work waiting to be cleared. Busy busy day!

Paparazzi (aka me) at work. D1nOnly1 camera shy wor (my neighbour aka colleague, he personally requested to be named that de).

Lunch time is equivalent to hell time. Where did all these people come from? Hell? *evil laugh* CBD is so packed, and i barely have a chance to manoeuver around. I'm seriously considering to just bring bread from home, but i really dread being stuck in midair (my office at 14th floor) for 9.5 hours. The thought of hanging off land (for such a long time) makes my feet numb and increases my anxiety further, i can't be just tracing my path to either the pantry and washroom right? Furthermore, my mummy will just bury me six feet under if i dare to eat bread for lunch.

Anyway, my first day in CBD and i already lost my handphone (Watsons at Hitachi Tower). It was raining cats and dogs, so me and D1nOnly1 went in to buy umbrella. While doing QC, i left my belongings (pouch, staff pass & handphone) on the rack. Contented with the pink brolly's condition, i just took off with my stuff (without my handphone).

Have to admit it was due to my carelessness, but i hurried back within 5mins and it was already gone. Every staff in the shop denied seeing it. D1nOnly1 tried calling my line but no one picked up the call. *sObz* That was my favourite handphone (Samsung Ultra Slim slider phone), although it's not much of a gadget but it served me faithfully for 2 years 2 months and 5 days.

Right after work, unhappily went down to M1 shop (Bugis) and purchase a new handphone, Samsung F480 (touch screen phone). It's in coral pink, although it's not the latest model, but that design caught my attention last year, and it's thankfully just slightly above 100 gram. Yes, I'm a big fan of Samsung. I have a wide variety at home, TV, Mp3, camera, etc...

I miss my old phone of course, but where is it now? Come back to mama... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment