Saturday, March 17, 2012

6 feet under

I am a pessimist to begin with.

From today onwards, whatever fate has install for me, I will accept without questioning. For I have no rights, my life is not mine, it is for others to claim a part of me, it is for other to dictate how I should live.

So much of people claiming to put my interest at first, but they are expecting nothing but pure materialistic gains from me. All of them telling me it is for my best interest, that is why they do this, that is why they let go. Do I not play any part in it? No, I am after all a torn and tattered puppet, abandoned in my own stage, own world.

Puppet has no feelings, thus I will not feel, will not think, for it does me no good, and by doing so, I will never ever get hurt again.

I am alone. No matter how, I will be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment