Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sit back and relax...

Favourite restaurant, people watching, nice music, a sip of minty lime elephacino. Blissful.

Abundance of time, cute ribbons, stripes designs, shoes, shopping. Therapeutic.

Japanese cuisine, great friend for companion, sharing of updates. Nostalgia.

Situation seems to have taken a turn recently, it is like being given a second chance to learn how to take things slow. I am so used to going with the flow, to the extent of being L A Z Y.

I enjoy being lazy, free from work schedules, free from planning my next moves, no longer do I insist of following through my plans, I simply let things unfold in front of me.

Others noticed a change in me, (well) it could be for the better or for worse. I just wanna take a breather, a little luxury that I did not allow myself previously. I have been working too hard, making very harsh judgement on myself, I guess it is time for a little "love" me session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment