Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dead tired

This week has been a total madness, waking up early, rushing for early meeting, feeling dead beat by the time I hit the bed, and I just couldn't get to sleep.  I guess feeling stressful is normal, afterall there is still a lot of things waiting to be solved :(

First project has been tasked, and I need to look into the queuing process in the clinic, and of course to run this project smoothly.  I am already running into some difficulties with my planning, must look into refining it over this weekend.  2 interns from USA will be coming under my care on 10th June and will be helping me with this project, wow! I seriously need to plan their 2 weeks properly.

Although it has been a busy week, but I had rewarded myself with small retail therapy, bought a couple of new dresses, and feels wonderful with the new image that I am having.  Next week I will go on a shopping spree with my BFF, more dresses, more shoes, more beauty products... Yeahhhh!!!

I love June!

No comments:

Post a Comment