Thursday, September 3, 2009

Candidacy for politics

No chance for a breather until today, well you see, I'm on 3 days leave! *yeah*

Too little time everyday and yet so much unhappiness.

Strangely how people always keep themselves busy to stop remembering those unpleasant incidents. Isn't this a kind of self-denial behaviour? Maybe it works temporarily, but is it good to shelve those negative feelings, and not address it properly?

Many kind souls out there chosen to swallow their grievousness, so as to avoid any unnecessary conflicts with others, but this accumulated negative emotions will also turn inwards and exploded in within.

Why are we giving in to bullies? Why must the bullies, again and again, taking advantage of our good natured character? Just because we embrace peace and harmony, doesn't mean you have the privilege to drive us up the wall!

Last month was a miserable month at workplace. In fact, I'm still suffering from unreasonable tantrums, unjustifiable behaviours and stares from "someone".

"Someone" is throwing her weight around coz she's on close term with my boss's lieutenant, who is again actually "Nobody". Let's set the record straight, I was on friendly terms with "Somebody" until recently, that's when i decided i could no longer tolerate her inhumane threats and her hostile criticism towards my fellow colleague.

Just because she has found her resting place to rot, and has been surviving on her limited abilities for the last decade, how can she expect people to stall their progression? I had enough of her threats, just because she's a "supervisor", doesn't mean I'm subjected to her nonsense. She wanted me to drop out from a project "bestowed" by the top management, and told me right in the face that if i insist to go ahead, then i cannot take any MC. What a tall order to fulfill!

When being exposed of her deeds, "Someone" offered fanciful explanations to the top management. She came back with her stony black face (think bloated black toad), and has been unhappy with me since then. Stop hiding behind those deceitful lies. Her deeds speak for themselves.

Of course my ill feelings towards her didn't just happen. I have been tolerating and such anger has been accumulating for years. Just 2 days back, she raised her voice to whoever interested to hear, "You on leave AGAIN!!!", damn you lah (I'm not going to mind my language on such LC creature). My fellow colleague can vouch for me that i haven't been going on leave.

I really see no point in working along with her. I'm not going to give in this time, it's just one time too many, why should i be considerate to someone who has been tactless with my feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment