Sunday, September 6, 2009

Entertainment on the go

Today, I swopped my black PSP (bought in December 2008) for a red PSP. The black one was super un-hackable and un-modifiable.

I'm a non-serious gamer, yes you heard me right, I'm not a serious gamer, so what the hell do i want a PSP for? Well, at first i wanted something that provides me audio and visual entertainment on the go.

I started playing "Maplestory" in Year 2007, but sadly it doesn't keep me occupied for long. Then i took on a new game "Audition", again it does nothing to maintain my interest as well. It's been a year since i last logged in to both games.

This new PSP is full of different genres of games, but most of the games (i.e. wrestling, mahjong, shooting) doesn't interest me much. However, it is a source of comfort when i need to de-stress, you can easily find me hiding in Starbucks with my favourite "Blackcurrant Raspberry Blended Drink", gaming away to divert my mind away from work during lunch time.

Since the hefty investment has been made, and there are already some scratches at the back. That goes to show that I haven't been shelving it. Hopefully it doesn't become obsolete to me that soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there are PSP games for ladies. Just search it in google and you are able to find some recommendations.

    ReplyDelete