Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Evil Twin

There is a huge character flaw which i refused to admit. That fiendish streak in me, is a friend i adopted when i was 7... "She" sits on my right shoulder, whispering snide remarks into my ear, and stirs my blood to boil. Because of her, i become a perpetual pain seeker (a ruminator:- one that turns a matter over and over in the mind), and a worrisome control freak (but I'm not a perfectionist).

Bedroom is the sanctuary which i seek refuge in, knowing that's the only way to better manage my thoughts when I'm alone. I demand for my space, my rights, and undivided attention, which make me a 100% fiend. I'm 50% devilish, 20% manic, 30% nonchalant to total strangers and enemies. Of course i can feel love as well, it's just that I'm sceptical about it, hence not receptive towards it. But once you got me convinced, it's total devotion.

I'm not condemning my evil twin thou, she does have her merits. Because of her, I'm caution & conscious, she's good at building protective barriers, hence the less tendency to get hurt when others sneak up to attack me. She's intuitive, resulting that I'm able to second guess any ill intentions. Many happy returns my dear twin!

Do you have an evil twin too? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment