Friday, November 13, 2009

Flu-ly

Gosh! I have been seriously sick the past 3 days.

Nose super blocked, feeling feverish but no abnormally high temperature, minor sore throat. I kept drifting in and out of sleep, and was barely awake for more than 5 hours. Was on 2 days MC but went back to work today *sObz* Nobody sayang me de. My boss said it's ok for me to "faint on the carpet" flooring. Fine!

My mum keep asking me whether did we contracted H1N1, oh my goodness, so cute de my mum. I only managed to stop her by threatening to call for an ambulance to send her to the hospital as "suspected H1N1 case"... but i know she'll start doing it all over again tomorrow. *siGh*

I can feel the medicine working now, i better go tuck myself into bed. Goodnight! *mUacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment