Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good things must share

I found something fabulous, and i definitely must share this with you.

Saw the advertisement for BIO-ESSENCE Radiant Youth Essence a couple of times, and was sceptical about their claims "Just 7 days, Tender & Finer skin like baby's".

Came across the tester for this product in Watsons (on Hari Raya Haji, which falls on 27/11 this year). Well, curiosity kills the cat, and oh man, i got blown away immediately. Just a drop of it, and gently massaged it onto the back of my hand, it just "disappeared", and skin becomes baby soft.

For someone like me, who's only strict in my cleansing regime, but lazy with the application of toner, moisturiser & sunblock, this product is amazing. Needless to say, i bought this, and excitedly went home to share this with my mum. She too, agreed that it's not as greasy as it looked initially, easily absorbed, and feels extremely light on the skin.

I'm into my 3rd day, and I'm already experiencing a change in my skin texture, it just feels softer and tender to touch.

Verdict: for $27.60, i say you have to give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment