Thursday, February 11, 2010

Adhesive Bandage

Was having a bad real time ever since February started, but i finally smile and laugh today.

He has always been a great source of comfort aka my punching bag *heehee*. We rarely spend time together, but whenever I need a listening ear, he's just a phone call away. Whenever I'm sad, he finds time for me. What more can i ask from someone who never fails me.

I never spend much time nurturing our frienship, how silly of me! Wasted so much time on people who takes me for granted.

I know i am important to him, just as much as he is to me.

But I'm sorry that i always get myself into the same trouble, everytime i get hurt and start running to him with the same injury. *siGh* It's been years, when can i ever get out from that mess? But that day will come.



You know who you are. No comments from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment