Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Final Words

For male species, you have the right to be moody, but not wear that sullen look for more than 2 weeks.

Whether personal or not, you have no right to pass that contagious mood around. If you do not have any basic courtesy to reply my sms, not once not twice, but on many occasions, you have no right to comment that i am rude. If i am not angered by you, would you be subjected to such gesture? Yes, it was wrong of me, and i will not denied that.

Friends for so many years, since when did you stop to consider and think what is good for me? Have you ever taken care of my feelings, ever make the effort to nurture the friendship? It's only you, yourself! Selfish!

If i do not treasure you, and not concern about your bloody personal problem, would i even bother to ask?

I hate it when you choose to hide and not trash things out. What sort of a man are you? If you are angry, tell me! Sulking and ignoring only makes you a coward! While i was waiting for you during lunch time, you went out without a word, how well mannered are you to make me chew on my breakfast bread?

To hell with all those stupid techniques you learnt in classes, while you busied yourself to identify those traits, have you forgotten to look within yourself, or are you so full of yourself, or you dare not see the real you?

I have no intention to forgive this incident. We have been arguing on so many occasions, about work, about awards. Your last remark to me "I do not wish to argue with you". Do you think that you are a real gentleman by holding back your tongue?

You are invisible to me from that moment onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment