Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Can I really do this?

Well, it has been awhile, in fact a long, long time since my last entry.

I have been madly busy, coping with work, family, health, and now studies... I did thought of letting go of blogging entirely, but I guess this still holds some attraction for me; a private outlet for my anger, fustrations, defeats and uncertainities.

Anyway, I shall try to update more often, and recap the happenings previously (if I have the time). Afterall, one must be forward looking right? No point dwelling in the past. Sometimes I regret wasting time and energy ruminating on meaningless issues. God knows, how much unhappiness that I had hidden within me the past 3 decades.

I shall put forth my faith, aim to let go when necessary, learn to laugh at my mistakes, and learn to forget hurt.

Just like everyone, I have strengths and weaknesses that are uniquely mine. With every step that I take ahead, no more will I look back and regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment