Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Another lazy Saturday afternoon at home.

I don't seem to have much interest in anything recently, just going along with the flow. Truth be told, a lot of things don't seem to go according to plans. Although I hate the feeling of losing control over things, but I simply just have to learn to let go...

Inside my sanctuary, I know that I have to slow down and stop being a maniac. But when I step right back into reality, I just can't stop myself. Time waits for no one, what will happen if I fail to keep up with the momentum that I have been pacing myself.

Is it age that is catching up on me? Or did my greatest fear finally come knocking on my door? Are there missing pieces waiting to be found? Ironically only time will tell... ...

1 comment:

  1. Have you tot that "reality" is how individual perceived it? Cheer up girl.

    ReplyDelete