Saturday, February 25, 2012

Open Sesame. Password denied.

On a night like this,
I miss you the most...

Not because of the distance apart,
but my heart craves for your presence...

I know what causes it,
I am the one pushing you away...

I have no explainations for my capricious behaviour,
I know you have been hurt once again by me...

I love your warmth on my fingertips,
my fears can be crushed away by your hugs...

How can I be selfish to ask for more?
Will you be willing to shelter me?
Will you be blind to every flaws (visible and invisible) that I have?

I dare not ask...

Forgive me for my lack of willpower,
my insecurities are my nemesis...

Pain is something I live with.
and you need not go through it...

I hear you from behind the door,
ignoring your knocks, your voice that rang vividly in my ears...

I dare not open the door,
for I fear you have left...

No comments:

Post a Comment