Sunday, February 26, 2012

Indignant...

There is only so much I can do. Yes, I can plough on forever until my last dying breathe, but please do not in any way test my patience.

Why is it that whatever you say is correct? Even if it hurts others, you exclaimed that it is for their own good. Even if we agree with you, you would say that we lack of our own judgement. Hear only what you wish, whatever you say is the ultimate truth, you are the wise one, and of course we contributes endlessly to your pain.

Even if we hear it coming right out from your mouth, you could denied it and insisted that we put words into your mouth. Cry all you wish, and throw accusations my way. I am not clever, but I am not dumb.

I love you and this family with all my heart, but your way of "planning for my best interest" is really far beyond my comprehension. Why can't we talk nicely? Why fill my heart with hatred? Your reasoning towards everything makes me feel like a sinner...



The chorus is not something I agree with, but I can fully understand the pain portrayed in this song

I do not blame, for I have no right to do so. I may not be a genius, I may not be perfect as a daughter, but why undermine my character? Have I not tried enough? How much is enough? Do you not have the faith that I will not jeopardise our family, my family? What can I do to live up to your expectations? Put anyone in my shoes, will you be as critical?

You are tired, so am I.

I am trying my best, for you, for Baobei, for this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment