Thursday, February 9, 2012

Round Round Baby Round Round

One thing that never fails to amaze me is that, even if I am not in the office, I will still get juicy updates (real time some more) from fellow colleagues in another department.

Today, that Someone (refer to my posting on 3 September 2009) broke down into tears, and made such a huge commotion that sends tremor to the whole floor. Reason for that? She has succumbed to the pressure of my workload (yes, yours truly ME) right after 24 hours...

I hope she has learnt her lessons, and not make anymore snide remarks about my work efficiency. If one is not prepared to lend a helping hand, then do me a favour, shut your mouth as well.

Honestly, I am glad of such emotional outbreak, it would have sent another obvious signal to the management that my workload has undoubtedly surmounted to a high breaking point.

Well, I am definitely not looking forward to go back to office tomorrow... but since I can't run away from it, then bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment