Friday, October 4, 2013

Fun Filled Month

I always love the easy breezy mood that September brings... but this September just went off in a rush :(

Had 4 vaccines just to prepare myself for the Bangkok trip on the 11 September: Polio, Typhoid fever, Hepatitis A and Flu jab.  As usual, the Flu Vaccine totally crashed my immune system badly, and I was on Medical Leave right after I came back.

Hospital Management Asia 2013 was a wonderful experience:- 2 days full of interesting talks/sessions by renowned doctors and Asia hospital key personnel, over 800 delegates participating throughout the days . Intensively enriching, but also very tiring. Imagine searching for conference rooms within Shangri-La Hotel, up and about, moving around most of the time to network and correspond with other representatives... Thankfully, I rewarded myself with foot massage daily. I didn't do much sightseeing thou, as the conference ends pretty late at 6pm.

Well, I am definitely planning to go back to Bangkok for a leisure trip, maybe sometime next year, you know, just to walk around, laze around, where I could enjoy daily Thai massage, oil spa and foot reflexology :)


No comments:

Post a Comment