Saturday, August 31, 2013

Grueling grueling

This has been a horrendous week. 

The pre-MOH licensing on Monday got me up and about, I barely had the time to sit down, and to sashay around in my 3.5 inch heels the full day, totally left me tottering by the end day. Obviously vanity does not pay, especially not when you are under extreme stress.  I went to bed at 10pm, and woke up super tired the next day.

Tuesday was not an easy day as well.  The meeting with the Director Of Nursing, inpatient ward clerks and my Medical Record Office was a fruitful one.  At least I am glad that the ward clerks did not get defensive about their shabby work, maybe it was because I invited their big boss and they decided to zip their mouths up.  Well, I just have to make sure that they deliver what they promised.

Finally I get to do some paper work and planning on Wednesday.  Meeting up with my key division leaders to get updates and to prepare the slides for next Monday presentation.

I always dread Thursday morning.  Somehow I am just worried that either one of my five divisions will come into the spotlight, especially coming from that nasty consultant that likes to pick fault on everything. 

Friday was the launch of the HealthCity Novena, and we were invited to witness the official launch.  It was a coat and tie event, and guess what, the organisers did not prepare enough chairs, and I was standing in my dress suit and heels for the whole of 1 hour. Such imperfection for a meaningful event.

This whole week has been physically draining. Despite me hitting my bed early, but I can never seem to catch up on my sleep.  I slept through my facial this afternoon, and I am still exhausted now. In fact, I can hear my bed calling out to me now... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment