Saturday, May 23, 2009

PPG

Heard an annoying analogy from a new acquaintance. He feels that i possess multi-personalities that's comparable to 3 Powerpuff Girls at one go.

At the back of my mind, i was already super unhappy with that comment, "WHAT? say i cartoon is it?" But i encouraged him to continue as i barely started my main course, which means i still have to endure him for another one hour or so (because I'm slow when it comes to eating).

Oh my... Purr-lease! How can i be suffering from any personality disorder?

For the benefit of those older than me, or my peers:- Blossom has long ginger hair tied with a pink bow. Super bossy, and hence is the leader of the trio. Bubbles has blonde hair in pigtails, in light blue, and is known for being 'the joy and the laughter' of the group. Buttercup wears green, with a silly black bobbed hair, known to be the 'toughest fighter'.

Now who (dares to) agree with him?

Although i would love to have their big eyes, but I'm not at all greedy, cos i do not wish to have a pair of overly sized eyeballs. *evil laugh* [refer to my blog on 28.03.09, that life-sized gargoyle has a pair of fishballs sized eyes]

No comments:

Post a Comment