Sunday, May 24, 2009

Smile Baby... SMILE


"Job fit" is a word that has been mouthed frequently since April.

Judging from my character, i shouldn't even be in this service line. I have too much pride, and too little patience. Maybe I should reconsider my options again.

My endurance level undergone trials with the recent few episodes. Clients making unreasonable demands, and recurring fault finding (for the sake of being difficult) sessions which takes forever for them to be appeased, even though the mistakes / unhappiness happened donkey years ago, and was caused by another personnel.

There are also a handful who got "abusive" just to ensure that they dominate the whole conversation / meeting. By raising vocals, slamming fists on table, and pointing finger right to my face, don't they know that it's actually very LC (low class)? Everyone is having that "squeeze-you-dry", "my-loser-life-sucks-so-yours-should-too", or "vent-my-anger-on-you" kind of mentality. It's an agony not being able to match their vocals, and i must constantly remind myself not to distort, or twitch any part of my face to show my displeasure. All service heroes are actually Oscars winners *applaud*


As the global education level rises, we seemed to have lose the "basics". Fair treatment for all human beings, fair dealing for all classes, and basic respect for all races, all left far behind as we progress. So, are we progressing, or already degraded to a class lower than animals?

There is this family of villains, young and old, which i met last Friday. If he is that influential (as he claims) in the first place, there is actually no need to bargain for that petty amount. By quoting me the big players in my organisation, it doesn't scare me, and it doesn't emphasize his importance as well. Which era is he in? We have long passed the generation where pulling strings can get you preferential treatment. WAKE UP!

If you can recall, in Year 2007, in order to boost tourism, our government aim to differential ourselves from neighbouring countries, by placing strong emphasis in delivering superior customer service, we had since then created a pool of demanding and ungrateful local customers.

Warning:- My patience is running low, real low. With all those stress loaded onto me at work, and entertaining nonsensical demands, i will not be swallowing my grievances for long. Watchow!

No comments:

Post a Comment