Sunday, May 27, 2012

Galaxy

Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus.  True?

Definitely!  Different element compositions found on the two planets, chemical reactions bound to be explosive and destructive in some situations.  If yours and yours' truly are non-reactive, then you may wish to explore some other planets in the galaxy.

Well, I am not in the mood to write about love relationships.  Look elsewhere, or if you need help, just gimme a call, I will be able to hook you up with another Aunt Agony.  Yes, I quit being Aunt Agony!

Astrologically Venus is retrograding (means moving backwards in the orbit path) this season, from May 15 till June 27.  All matters concerning appearances, finances, official contracts and affairs of the heart will be taking a backstage at the moment.  Come to think of it, I trimmed my hair on the May 15, which kind of explains why I am not satisfied with it.  Ya ya ya, I am always unhappy when it comes to my locks of hair.  Maybe I should just do a face off just to simplify the matter... Plastic surgery?  Or can I just have a change of identity please?

Jupiter is my guardian planet, the planet of good fortune, which seems to deprive me of all things that I love recently.  With a series of events happening, I have been given an opportunity to take on a bystander view or broader view of my life, it is a good chance to set things right and put them in the right perspective.  Teething stage is always tough, it may even come across as painful, not just to me but for the people around me as well.  I have chosen my way, and I do not need any permission from anyone, for I am absolutely capable of being responsible for my own actions and decisions. 

I have friends that loves me, and buddies that treats me like *ahem* princess.  For them, I must not be afraid to fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment