Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random...

Do you know that... ...

"Ignoring someone's existence is as good as a life sentence imprisonment"

"Faking nonchalant means a bleeding heart whenever I smiles"

"When you think it is of the best interests for someone, you have already caged her up"

"Sometimes, to demolish and rebuild is the best solution, if other methods failed.  It may not be a guaranteed positive outcome, but rather than lurking in that dead corner, I would rather choose destruction.  Even if it means breaking someone's heart, crush it to none, then use time and patience to rebuild that faith."

My not-so random thoughts
********************* 

I was going through some ancient emails, and I came across this Youtube link.  Someone whom I know many years back sent me this.  He has seen me cried so many times, and each time I had also turned down his kindness when he offered me his shoulders.

He emailed me a few quotes once: "I realised I have given her the right to hurt me when I said I love her" and "趁我还爱你, 你是否可以不要错过我?”(Can you treasure me while I am still in love with you?).




I replied his email with "很多时候说出来的话语可能都是假的" (Words spoken may not be real at times).  That was in Year 2007. 

Someone whom I could not recall, and never cross my mind until I came across his emails today...  I hope he is happy where ever he is now.  If I do meet him again, I will be telling him "很多时候说出来的话语可能都是假的, 但一起经历的事与物才是真的!(Words spoken may not be real at times, but encounters and memories shared will always be real)".

I could totally feel the hurt he felt years ago.

Year 2012 - I will be re-freezing my heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment