Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mid-2012

June!  I love it because I have survived half of Year 2012.

Gosh! I am so tied down with assignments recently, there is a "Strategic Management" assignment due on the 4 June, and another "Corporate Social Responsibility" due before 15 June. 

Yes, yes yes, I regret not starting them early, but I am really clueless about the topics that I should formulate for both the assignments.  I can only cross my fingers and blow kisses to my marks *mUack* if I still cannot have something decent before the deadlines.

Chilling out at my favourite coffee outlet, one of those days where
I could sit back and relax to watch the crowd.  Recently, being alone is not such a terrifying feat anymore (I must have gotten used to loneliness), but *hurhur* I must be in a stationary corner, the moving crowd still scares me.  My fringe is killing me, but it kinda hides my chubby face, so I will live with it for the time being.

Everyone keeps exclaiming that I lost weight, which is not fine with me, because I need to buy new clothes.  And my buddy said I have become so translucent that I am on my way to becoming transparent, hey that I can overcome by buying a shade darker for my foundation :) (but buddy, remember the umbrella joke?)

Another reason why I was looking forward to this June was because my favourite animation is back ;) Madagascar 3 is gonna be the first animation movie that I will be catching this 7 June.  Love those penguins, so annoyingly mischevious and funny.


12 July is the official release date for "Ice Age 4 movie" in Singapore, and I can't sit still for it :)  Not that I can remember the first 3 movies, but I look forward to just laugh myself silly inside the movie threatre.


But I am so disappointed that "Despicable Me 2" will be a year later in July 2013.  I am a big fan of the first movie, I hope the second movie will be good as well, and good things are worth waiting for.  Patience is a virtue.

Ok, back to my assignment! Awwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment