Sunday, June 17, 2012

姐妹淘

It has been awhile since I met LF.  Had a great night out with her, busy updating each other with our life happenings, mostly me talking, and she as usual, patiently lend me her ears...  Well, she loves my new short hair, and was "captivated" by my fringe *muahaha* I am so happy that she is starting her new job this month end, and overjoyed that her wedding date has been settled.  明年我要嫁妹妹了!  要帮她办嫁妆咯,美美的做新娘,她一定会幸福,至少会比姐姐我幸福吧 :)  你(小胖)要好好照顾我妹妹哦!

Was waiting for cab in the basement (@ Central) all alone, I was so terrified.  Luckily the cab came (about 10 minutes later), but I wasn't in a chatty mood and that cab driver kept discussing "immigrant problem" throughout the journey. 

Was nearly involved in a car accident on the PIE, along Eunos Flyover.  I had already realised that the car in front was stationary, but the cab driver only stepped on the brakes after I screamed out loud.  3 cars ahead were involved in the accident, and we were the 5th car, the red Mazda behind was just inches away.  Thank god I have my seat belt on, I was practically plunged forward, and luckily he heeded my cries of terror, but was having chest pain the whole night.

Been having bad headache for the past one week, medicated oil seems to be my best friend now, maybe due to lack of sleep, maybe excessive stress, maybe maybe...

Time for bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment