Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Seal" with a kiss

I am down with flu today *sObz*, the drowsy medicine did not make me sleepy at all.

Was racking through my old mp3 folder, and came across this song - "Stand By Me".  It just makes me smile and it brings back a lot of bittersweet memories, which I can traced it back to my secondary school days, and the last memory was etched in Year 2003.


Heard many renditions of it, but still prefers Seal's version.

I must be getting old, for being sentimental is not my usual style *siGh*. Found another song from Seal - Kiss by a Rose, which always never fails to make me slow waltz along with it.


This is the OST for the movie "Batman forever".  I was never a fan of Batman, and I have forgotten why I agreed to watch this in the theatre.  All I can recall is this song, somehow the rhythm and melody just keeps me captivate till now.

Ok, time to get back to my research on my assignment, must really get it done and over with by this weekend. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment