Saturday, June 9, 2012

L-plate Tai-Tai

Today I did some roaming again, and this time I landed up at Changi View Point (just opposite Expo MRT station).  This is my second time visiting this place, and this could be one of my favourite hangout soon.  Despite Expo is brimming with activities, this place is so blissfully quiet.

I did some retail therapy.  In fact, I have been doing a lot of retail therapy recently, well geesh, never mind that :p Money cannot purchase any happiness, but it does provide some emotional relief to a certain extent.

Spent a great deal of time chilling out at Starbucks with a book, and sipping my all-time favourite Strawberry & Cream.  Fantastic service, and the crew members are so friendly, the manager and cashier seems to be around whenever I looked up for assistance.  Nice!

Was really supposed to do my Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) assignment, but I guess I really need some rest.  Yesterday was a busy busy day, only managed to hit the bed in the early morning.  Well, I still have 6 more days before the dateline, I promise I will really do it tomorrow... keke

When I was in JC, one of my BFF, Kenny told me that I am a potential Tai-Tai in training, and I used to laugh it off.  But now it does seems like a good idea. Haha!  L-A-Z-Y ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment