Monday, July 16, 2012

Indulgence (Part 1)


I am in touch with my feminine side recently.  Ok ok, I confessed! That is just an excuse for my retail therapy.  Bought a few items, tried them, and I love it!  So ladies, this post is for you ya!


(Left to right): Sugar Lip Polish, Soap & Glory Body Scrub, Tsuya Tsuya Angel's Eye Intense Serum, Benefit Hervana Blush
  
I love the Sugar Lip Polish, the brown sugar particles gently exfoliate dead skin cells, while shea butter and jojoba oil hydrates and conditions the lips.  Hmmm, I remember reading it somewhere that it also remove wrinkles as well.  The lady's recommendation was to use twice a week for best results, but I only use it once a week, or whenever I feels like it. 

Verdict: This product is made in U.S.A.  For $29.00, it is a useful remedy for dry cracked lips, and depending on how frequent you use, it should last you for more than a year.  Definitely easy to use.  Just apply over your lips, and leave on for about 2 minutes or more. After which, in circular motions, gently massage the sugar particles to do a lip scrub.  Then rinse off using damp towel, and your lips will be soft and tender.  Viola! *mUacks*


The Scrub Of Your Life is one of the best body scrub I have used!  It has a fruity scent, that comes with a thick pink gellish substance and contains many tiny scrubbing beads.

Verdict: Trust me, bathing has become such an enjoyable affair, for just $19.00.  Just squeeze out a handful and gently smooth onto your body.  The thick foam is so inviting, and the micro scrubbing beads is refined enough to buff away the dryness on your skin, surely you will fall in love with the fruity scent which is so pleasing to the nose.  Warning: Once you rinse off thoroughly, you can't help wanting to touch your skin over and over again ;)


Tsuya Tsuya Angel's Eye Intense Serum is one of the product that I bought from Groupon.  This clear solution acts as a conditioner that encourages growth of strong and healthy lashes, it can be use on eye lashes and eye brows.

Verdict: I bought this at $13.90 from Groupon, and the original retail price is at $38.00.  I have a soft spot for natural long eye lashes, hence I have been following instructions:- to use it twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Well, it has been a few days, since I have gotten it only last Wednesday, hopefully my eye lashes can grow longer and thicker.


I am not a Benefit Cosmetic user (tried one of their foundation previously, read earlier post on March 16, 2009), but Benefit Hervana Blush just blew me off.  The Benefit box-o-powder comes with a mirror and an angled soft brush.  There are four beautiful shades in this box (divine peach, berry delight, lucky shell, and heavenly rose), giving off a natural flush on the cheeks.

Verdict: It gives me a healthy princess glow, and it smells great!  Just swirl these beautiful shades together and sweep it across your cheekbones for a gorgeous flush.  For $49.00, it is definitely worthwhile, the blush powder are miraculously ultra fine.

I have gotten them from Sephora Vivo City outlet, except the Tsuya Tsuya Angel's Eye Intense Serum.  Do give it a try :)  I am still trying out a few more products, and will give you a review once I am done. 

I am now happily soft lipped, sweet smelling from the body scrub, and already applied my eye lash conditioner, I am ready for bed!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment