Saturday, August 10, 2013

Boo-boo!

It has been a long time since I had a bad bruise, and I really wasn't aware of it until I was bathing.  It was so badly bruised, that I assumed it must have happened the day before.  There was this excruciating pain when I ran my fingers across the massive bump on my upper left thigh, and it really hurts badly (in fact it still hurts now).

Seriously I don't remember any reason why I would have gotten this bruise.  I could only linked it back to the "Ambulance Audit" visit that I made the day before.  Well you see, I visited our ambulance vendor/partner with my fellow colleagues the previous day.  After our interview with them (to make sure they compliant with our requirements), we then physically surveyed 3 different types of ambulance.  I refused to board on the first two, but I did climb up the ICU ambulance though. 

I do not understand how this could had happened when I (purposely) wore a slightly longer dress with my ballerina flats (hoping to avoid climbing into the vehicle) just for this visit!  After that visit, nothing significant happened till I discovered the bruise... Then on Day 9, I was shocked to discover another bruise on my left front ankle!!!  Again, I have no idea why on earth that I have another bruise.

Hopefully the "Kitchen Audit" visit (to check on our hospital food suppliers) next Monday will leave me with no injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment