Monday, August 5, 2013

"Fatal" Attraction

This incident got me fuming mad!

I was going up an escalator in Tampines Mall, and there was this couple ahead of me.  The guy was hugging his girlfriend but was looking at me.  Shortly after which, I heard a camera click, and his girlfriend turned to look at me.  I was still in my own world when she threw her dagger stares at me.
I was bewildered by her actions.  Now “what the hell” did I do? While they were fighting over his mobile, I saw it! Apparently her boyfriend took a picture of me, and she got angry!  She got even angrier when I politely ask him to delete that picture from his mobile phone!!!
HEY! Ain't I supposed to be the one angry over such incident?  He obviously did not ask me for any permission, and even if he did, I would have never agreed to such a request.
Also, if you cannot stand your boyfriend goggling at girls, or he has roving eyes even when you are with him, then for goodness sake, dump him! Lord knows what he will do when you are not around?  I am oblivious to my surrounding, I did not seek any attention, and neither did I flirt with him, nor am I scantily dressed to begin with.  So why am I made the victim of this incident?

Most girls just didn't notice what their beaus did behind their backs, yes literally, behind their backs when they were hugging together.  Guys are mostly visually inclined, and they tend to stray around with their eyes.  Sometimes, they got lucky and got a equally keen target.  But I am not like those girls, most of the times, I would just look away, or return a nasty glare at them when they smiled at me.  Just watch your man! Watch your back!

No comments:

Post a Comment