Sunday, August 26, 2012

BFF



Met up with my BFF, Anna, last Thursday for a soft diet meal at Crystal Jade Restaurant.

I love their chicken congee, always so smooth and has a pleasing texture to the throat.  They used to have a variety of Dim Sums available on their menu previously, but I didn't seem to see it anywhere this time. 

Was horrified by her stories, and yet always eager to hear more from her.  She is my long lost twin sister, one who shares my thoughts, but execute actions differently from me.  It doesn't take much to communicate my feelings to her, and yes, she understands my inner struggles totally. 

If I can swopped roles with her for a week, my mum will definitely be in for a hard time *haHa* She could set my life back on track, like a Hogwarts Professor with a flick of her wand.  Banish those who treats me carelessly.  I wanna be like a Queen, just like her, she who understands that loving oneself is important.  If only I had love myself more, will I be in a better position then?  

Why is everyone so oblivious to my needs for security?  Somehow people always have a misconception of me.  Those who don't know me, constantly falls onto me for support.  Those who knows me, holds me close, for they know how frail I am.  Those who stood behind me are those who tirelessly support me whenever I run to them with tears...

Do not love me for a reason.  Love me for what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment